Saturday, September 5, 2009

Majlis Doa Selamat @ Zahin's Crib


Haizum, Izzati, Nurulain, Zahin & Aina with 'The Food is Good' pose.

Assalammu'alaikum~

This afternoon + night, I've invited my fellow friends and cousins to our house for my Majlis Doa Selamat before I leave Brunei for UK~ more than 200 invites were sent, however, I am not quite sure just how much came to the event tonight... ahahahaha~ I didn't keep track obviously, but the space was pretty much filled up~ thankfully ehehehehe ^^

anyhow, the event went on smoothly, that's what I think~ ahahahaha ^^ so I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came, espscially those whom I invited, who came all the way from Lumut~ not forgetting the Escargo Familia officers, my cousins, uncles, aunt, boys and girls ^^ I thank you~ very very much ^^

Here are few snap shots of the event, insya allah will post more pictures, provided that someone post the pictures on Facebook... ahahahahaha XD anyway, check it out:

The Girls : Haizum, Izzati, Aina, Nurulain, Halimahtul, Haslina & Nadiaty

Izzati & Zahin

The Girls with 'We Have a Lot of Fun' pose.

The Girls with 'Aina & Matul being to Tall' pose.

(Photos are courtesy of Izzati Iasa : I know I know, it's from her mobile phone... and it's KABUR! ahahahahahaha XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment