Saturday, August 29, 2009

Majlis Doa Selamat for SMSA Scholars

The boys RULES!

Assalammu'alaikum~

Today we were invited, to attend the Majlis Doa Selamat for SMSA Scholars 2009. Back to SMSA once again... yeah once more, WE ARE GOING TO UK BABY~ YEAHHH~ ahahahahaha, congratulations to the Officers of Escargo Familia, even though we got different types of scholarship, but that doesn't matter, this way we can diversify our network~ XD

The first person that I met upon arrival to SMSA was Halimahtul Sa'diah binti Haji Awang Nordin, my so called twin sister, she got the BAS Scholarship, congratulations to you girl~ ^^

Anyway, as I walked through the walkway... I looked back at the areas where I left pieces of my memories: the classrooms, the PS areas, the canteen, the teachers, tutors, as well as the students... all reminded me of my wonderful time im SMSA... I rather feel kinda old... =.="

The event begins with 'wait for everyone to come'... ahahaha XD When that's done, Ustaz Abdul Rahim was invited to recite Surah Al-Fatihah. Then, Mr. Cheong Huat Joo, the Principal of SMSA gave out a speech, congratulating everyone and touches on the statistics of the Scholars coming from SMSA. After a round of applause, Radin and our own President, Ayyub, was invited to give out their speech as the student representatives. "Don't Think You Know, Make Sure You Know~"

Speech from Mr. Cheong Huat Joo.

While listening to Ayyub's speech, I got this series of flashbacks... I remember the time we had fun... most of the times... but regardless, studies comes first... we do spend time together to enjoy life, paintball, hiking, meetings, breakfast, lunch, dinner, late hour dinner, movies nights... so many things... but then again, studies comes first... and with that mind set, in the end we all succeeded in getting our places overseas. However, the journey doesn't end there, there's a whole new adventure that's going to start somewhere few hundred miles from here. Looking forward to that~ ahahaha XD

Ciwi & Zahin.

Right after the wonderful speech from Ayyub, the event moves on to the handing over of the certificate and several gifts from SMSA. The students were called upon one at a time to went up front to recieve their certificates and gifts, personally I feel honoured. tsk tsk T.T The gifts includes: .... urmmm I think it'll be best if I keep it to myself... ahahaha XD

Anyway, the event continues on with the recital of Doa Selamat from, once again, Ustaz Abdul Rahim. I held my hand up high, praying that I'll have a safe journey ahead... most importantly a safe flight... Right after that, we were announced to go to the foyer for a group photo... which in the end turns out to be a series of group photos... here, check them out:

"Kami Sudah Berjaya, Awda Bila Lagi?" pose.

The Escargo Familia Officers.

"We did it! WOHOO!" pose.


Zahin, Ciwi, Mr. Shim, Hadi Afiq & Jack Hong.

Ciwi, Ayyub, Zahin, Mr. Chan, Hadi Afiq & Nabih.

Nabih, Ayyub, Mr. Nyiau, Zahin & Hadi Afiq with "Physics is GOOD" pose.

Hadi Afiq, Ciwi, Miss Michelle, Jack Hong & Richard Chin

Hadi & Miss Cheryll

Fadhlan, Miss Cheryll, Miss Michelle & Hadi Afiq

Lina, Ciwi, Nurul & Affy

I would Like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the scholars out there~ study hard and smart and may you all be a successful individuals!

(Photos are courtesy of Ciwi and Ayyub)

No comments:

Post a Comment