Monday, November 2, 2009

{ }

I woke up in the morning
This thing was in my bed
Didn't find no Scottish woman
Just Callister instead

Made me a mug of coffee
What! Tap water won't heat
Eggs & beans for breakfast
Maths today indeed

Rizla paper, slim Swan tips
Making me & Mechanics click
Fruits & fish are healthy food
Ibuprofen for when you're sick

Across the Park to College
Nah, there's no waterfall
Just a bridge & a shallow river
Fluid Mechanics explain it all

Take a break & 60p
Get out & buy some minestrone soup
When will the chaps behind shut up?
Mechatronics - feedback loops

Already dark but only 5
Oh no I missed the bus again
Will have to wait a couple minutes
Stress Analysis: my friend!

"Up for a swim tomorrow?"
"No, Design tutorial"
Good thing no ERS this week?
Oh, 9-to-5 appeal

Mechanics sheet has not been done
Thermodynamics has not been read
I woke up in the morning
This thing was in my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment